Archive

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Better Than Sex.

Ego Boosts,
and a good night's sleep.


Ego boosts are relatively easy to come around,
they come in the form of flamers, official censures or
support and justification from my peers and higher powers
whom I heap upon the greatest respect.

Actually, vindication from anybody is rewarding enough
and a sure fire ego boost that'll last me the better half of the day.
Especially if I've gotten an official censure which had so gently asked
me to take down that particular photograph without the use of
any armtwisting tactics whatsoever.

Coincidentally, it was also the first time that anybody had
approached me on a personal level and requested for me to take
down that particular photograph. Since the request was made
so politely, without any swearing or any allusions whatsoever to
my personal character or my family.

I HAD to comply.
It's not as if I'm a heartless asshole, now that parents
of nearly ALL concerned parties have been informed
(Mine and the couple's) of our little escapades outside of school.
The issue of Students (from my School in particular) 'canoodling'
indiscreetly in School Uniform no less have been brought to the
attention of the School, particularly the principal and around 1/4
of the school's populace, I've achieved all that I'd set out to do
by putting up that particular post.


Which was to shake my head and waggle my fingers and
hope that someone would offer judgment on your indiscretions.


Mission Accomplished.
Now, I don't think the photo would serve any other purpose,
so there's no point in my leaving it up anyway.


You know, how my parents reacted to this whole issue after
I allowed them to view my blog post was particularly amusing.

ME:*Slurping down beancurd like nobody's business*
Father:You're going to face the Music tomorrow
*Makes overused and cliched Beethoven sound effects*
ME: *Nearly chokes on beancurd*
*Everyone bursts out laughing*

*Continuation of above dialogue*
Mother: I tell you, if you see someone following you after School,
you better call the Police quick, and DON'T FIGHT BACK hor.
ME:You know, by the time the Police arrives I'd probably be beaten
half to death.
Mother: Then you'd better bring a small knife with you, when you
go back to School.
*Everyone burst out laughing*
Discounting the fact that I can cover straight line distances pretty fast
(ask anyone who has seen me chase after bus 98 at JE interchange one
end of the interchange to the other, in record time)

and the fact that I'd probably wouldn't be overpowered by a bunch
of shortpants, I'd think I'm pretty much safe.

*After being informed of her son's choice of vocabulary*
Mother: Ah boy ah! You cannot anyhow scold people on the net,
okay? What if they scold your mother, then how? See lah, even
your teacher complain about you. You better not anyhow scold
people on the net ah.
ME: Okay, okay. Next time I won't use vulgar language, okay?



That culminated with the day's events, the sugar from Doughnuts
and the previous day's indulgence in Ben And Jerry's sweet selection,
made for a very, very good sleep.

Sleeping uninterrupted for 9 hours on end,
waking refreshed, bathed in phermones and endorphins
coursing through your blood stream.
Self love, just doesn't get any better.
(Discounting masturbation of course, masturbation=BAD)

The feeling's just so good that I don't think I'm going to bathe
for the rest of the week. I wouldn't want to risk washing off
all that hormones on me. I'm going to indulge in my hormones
instead.


Hmm.
Now the trouble is, how am I going to ever re-capture that
orgasmic feeling?


Ahhh.
Better than sex.
--------------------------------------------------------------



Not only does he feed my ego remarkably well,
he's also not a half wit, pretty damn rich (in more ways than one),
borrows one of my all time favourite quotes from Daniel
but he's also got a kick ass banner, and supports A.C.T.S.
He's also been decorated for Meritorious Service 'nuff said.

He also wants flamers, so if you want to flame someone,
be sporting and go flame him, eh?



Sadly, I'm not going to put your banner in my sidebar.
I'm not going to put anymore banners in my sidebar, because it's
simply too damn cramped.


Speaking of which, I'm looking for a new blog template something
along the lines of this, similar architecture but different colour scheme.
Plenty of wide, open spaces for words and a neat little side bar; in
black please. To sound a little fan-boyish Adrian's
template seems just about perfect, but nobody likes a rip off, eh?

Anybody willing to help me in my quest for a new template?
I can't pay you cash, but I promise I can kiss you ass in more than 69
different ways.
Help me out, pretty please?

3 comments:

Jin said...

LOL x10000! *winks at darth sid in a knowing manner*

Unknown said...

Love 'em not-your-usual ancedotes. Seriously. Besides the fact that I have nothing better to read/most of the bloggersphere is turd.

I could tweak 'round the html bits and send the .txt file to you. Provided I'm supplicated with info like.. the kind of colour scheme you're going for. Etc.

Darthsid said...

fanny:
Don't orgasm too much, eh?
I wouldn't want to wean you off the idea of having sex. ;)

hejin:
Shhhhh! Quite, woman! Heh.

nna:
Heh. Man, and it's all true too.
Can you believe what an insane life I lead?
Sometimes I wonder how I make it through life, in one, sane piece.

Woot! Blog babe who can do HTML! Heheh.. I'll get back to you on that, okay?

fayeth:
*Grins*
Hahaha.. The whole world's full of technicalities man.
I simply said what she wanted to hear, no?

Props to you for spotting that one out! Whoo~
Another reason to feature you as a blog babe, soon.