Archive

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Honour Roll.

Today, We Decorate Those Who Have Sacrificed.

For God,
For Mother,
For Nation
And For Love.

We honour those who have fought,
and we'll decorate those who have distinguished themselves.

Distinguished Service (1st Class)
Meritorious Service (In face of certain stupidity):

  • NNA (Promoted; Blog Goddess)
  • Becca (Promoted; Blog Babe 1st Class)
  • T.H.Y./Tan Han Yang (Promoted; Omnipotent Phantom, Hon.)
  • QWM
  • u=lame lame lame
  • Jerrygirl
  • free-country
  • Immature Rats
  • Adriel Tham(Score:1 Brownie point)

Without you people, this little distraction would NEVER have been half as fun.
Rallying under a common banner, to combat the forces of EVIL,
We Came,
We Saw,
We Kicked Ass.

And most importantly we rocked. Cheers.


Honourable Mentions:
To all the bonafide female babes who still read my blog,
to the babes who didn't take me too seriously when I suggested shacking
up with them,
to the babe who took me serious and didn't baulk when I suggested shacking
up with her.

To my network of contacts, who readily volunteered information(or to source out)
personal information about my antagonists. (Yes, I'm that free. Know thy enemy, eh?)

To my antagonists, (you know who you are) for without such blatant stupidity,
this would not have been possible, and without your cowardice, I'd have
never felt so strongly.

Quotable Quotes:

THY: Buzz off...
Sango:What took you so long to stand up for him? The fight is over man..
back off and go back to his blog
Sango:This is my friend's blog so YOU buzz off
darthsid:*laughs* No! I'll buzz off! Don't fight over me! *Gasp* The agony!!!!!
.
.
.
WC: Yes walk away in shame...! Think what you have done wrong...bye dick and his dickheadians

28 Sep 05, 19:44
WC: low class people,my mistake.
28 Sep 05, 19:40
WC: well well.. I don't do it with low calls people like you...REALLY ARH YOU GAY??
28 Sep 05, 19:28
Jerrygirl: WC: I can do it for free too!
28 Sep 05, 19:26
Jerrygirl: I am sorry to say this but, WC, I am a tranny. Would you like to get laid with me?? Seriously! I'm good stuff. Forget about Jerryboy and fock me. Hard. <3


Jerryboy: I believe you're just hallucinating about the girls
you mentioned about. Who would be interested in such a MCP
like ye? Get a life blind kids~
EDIT:And you've already insulted two of my blog babes, already.
Fwhah! I think the rest of them are actually too classy to associate with you, eh?
One sex-aaay ruffian is good enough. Besides, you ain't sexy are ya, Emo Kid?

Nna said...

You are so Soviet Bosnian... Even the advertiser decides that he should recommend home gardens to spruce up your forlorn life!

Sovient Bosnia = Emo.



Darth Sidious said...
WC:
Not The Goddes! You stupid Man-dog!
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE DIVINE!

WE WILL BURN YOU AT THE STAKE!!!!!
DIE! DIE! DIE!

BLIND HIM/HER/IT WITH ACID! DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!!!!

5:01 AM, September 28, 2005



If you ever need a pick-me-up... there's always a
penknife nearby - it's down the road not across the street!-NNA

T.H.Y.: you don't see me going 1*beep*2
1*beep*2 1*beep*2 about just any and every girl...
EDIT: Everyone loves a guy who isn't afraid to swear.



The Author Apologizes to:
Anyone who've stood against the forces of stupidity and I've forgotten to mention.
Readers who're bored by this little side show, I'm really sorry, but it's just too goddamn amusing.
Anyone who feels offended by this.



And no, I'm not just going to shack up with any babe
that happens to visit this blog, or flutters her eye lashes at me.
I'm really not that desperate to have sex, instead, I'll be saving up
for that special someone.

Well, at least untill I'm 25. If by then, I still haven't shacked up with her
yet, I swear I'm going to shack up with the next chick that flutters her eye lashes
at me and seems sexually inclined.

I need contingency plans, lest I D.A.V.* aye?


*D.A.V.=die a virgin



Sah-Lute!
Mari Kita Rakyat Singapura Sama Sama Menujuuuu,
Bahagiaaaaa.




------------------------------------------------------------------------



EDIT:
Due to the fact that my Idiot Box doesn't have any history logs,
a great many quotable quotes were lost to time. The Editor apologizes
for this oversight, you'll just have to make do with the ones I've managed to
find.

And as for those who've been mentioned by (nick) name,
feel free to drop me a message at the comments page. Heck,
e-mail me at iamahuman@gmail.com with your MSN. I'll add you
there and give you a pat on the back. You've done good, people.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Off with the formalities man, I'm just doing my benovolent duty for the society. :)

Well at least I have another shiny thingmajig to show off besides my spit-shined shoes. w00t.

Darthsid said...

nna:
Muahahaha! Sah-lute!

becca:
Oh well. Enjoy the blog, till then!
Heheh.