Archive

Monday, October 17, 2005

Let Me Toggle Your Analog Stick.

Strangely enough,
6 hours of sleep leaves you feeling more pumped
up than sleeping 10 hours.


So, it has come to pass.
The last day of school has passed
and very sadly without any event.

You know, I was planning on making everyone in
the class get pretty damn EMO and the erupting
in a whole wave of tears, sort of like what happened
during the sec 3 studies skills camp last June.

Then, I could walk around offering comfort to
all the weeping masses, leaving a profound last impression
upon them, sorta like last June;
when after all was said and done,
I had nearly the entire Sec 3 populace beaming at me
whenever they saw me.


No such luck.
The day passed uneventfully without any grand revelation.
Shoot.

Well actually,
3 different requests for Graduation Night date,
2 rejections,
1 poor lass left in limbo.

Man, that positively sucks.
There would've been a time when I'd have positively jumped
at the idea of having to date one of the chicks in my class.

Now, I've got all the attention,
but none of the interest and none of the time as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------


Just like that, at the end of my tenure in this institution,
I come to find myself smack faced with the responsibilities
of a 16-year-old-on-a-study-break-before-the-O-levels.


Which stick do I use?

Should I oblige friends and spend $3.50 and
hour at a pool hall where I'm not even allowed
to patronize (not legally anyways) playing
with a stick of such impractical size



Spending 5 hours in a bleak and stuffy room, with good company,
however, making a fool out of yourself with your lack of
skill and technique with such an oh, so humongous rod!


Or do I stay at home chill out in my underwear,
in my most primal of states toggling my very own


Getting my groove on, fragging like nobody's business
with Ol' Blue Eyes playing in the background.
Dilemma, dilemma.


Do I indulge in that secret, sweet sinful pleasure of toggling my
own Analog stick our do I go out, meet with people and attempt
to toggle my somebody else's stick?


The Pull of Females VS The Pleasures of the Self.
The Downside of spending money VS Cheap and free entertainment.



Why not just lemme toggle YOUR analog stick?
----------------------------------------------------------------------


Okay, I may be adverse to playing pool but if anyone wants
to hit X-Square to frag at Halo contact me, please?

7 comments:

R2D2 said...

Study, study, study. I regretted the fact that I didn't do enough for my 'A' levels. I might have done well enough to get a scholarship. But I didn't. Take it from me, it's a shitty feeling.

Anonymous said...

becca > got lo! last batch! :D But DC not going lah, HOR?!

Eh! Sounds like Adam Khoo leh! Make poeple cry. Woo!

-MJ :D

Darthsid said...

suspicious bastard:
Man, there ever was a good guilt trip,
it's got to be from you.

becca:
Yep.. Last batc, but I botched up my prelim results :(

WeiJing:

Aye, how you know the studys skills camp was organized by Adam Khoo!?
And yar.. Not going, bleah. Not going to JC if I can help it. (Not that my results will allow me to)

Daniel said...

'toggle my own analog stick'... haha, that's a new one!

Daniel said...

'toggle my own analog stick'... haha, that's a new one!

R2D2 said...

Good guilt trip? I wish....

You know, the pain of regret never fades away.

Darthsid said...

daniel:
Just so you know, I don't actually masturbate. Heheh..
Erm, damn. Scratch that.


becca:
If you can get me into an institute for 3 months, then I'll go with
you no prob!

Suspicious bastard:
Damn, I've got to start studying then.
Oh shoot.