Archive

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm Not The Most Famous Hong Kah Lite After All.

That title has to go to Benjamin Chen instead.
Featured on Museum Of Twits, surely he HAS to
be the most prolific Hong Kah Lite on the net, now.

Imagine how jealous I was, after seeing him on Museum Of Twits.

I Am Famoos.
Click The Picture.

I've only number 1 on Yahoo,
under Wit, Great Literature. :(


Well young lad, let me offer you some advice.
Stand tall in the face of adversity and hold true to
your beliefs NO MATTER WHAT happens!


And you know, all the people who've been threatening me
with legal action? I've yet to receive anything in formal writing
asking me to cease and desist. I mean, I'm no genius, but don't
you have to ask someone nicely and politely to stop before
you file a law suit?

I mean, even the Police don't blow your brains out for threatening
someone with a knife, they'll ask you nicely to stop threatening the
nice lady and even if you don't comply, they'll simply Tazer you into
submission.

Twice. If you're not obedient.


So if you're going to be shooting your mouth off telling every and
any one that you're going to file a lawsuit against me, why not try
telling me first? You know, I'm pretty sure that I'll have a better case
for defamation of character and slander against you, rather than you
suing me for "talking cock".

Personally, this would be when I'd lay all the insults on you,
but then again, I'm a reformed man. I've promised my mother
that I'm not going to insult people on my blog anymore.

One just has to refer to the recent fiasco about the JC students
to get an idea of who the public will empathize with, should a
law suit break out.

Man, talk about students shooting their mouths
off. We have figureheads leading the way you know?
It's not really our fault if our role models are like that.


Defamation of character and slander VS You telling
every and anyone (except me) that you're going to sue me for god-knows what.

Untill I receive official communication,







Cheers Man.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

What?? Someone wants to sue you, a 16 year old kid???
What a giant loser.

JS said...

Oh get a life. Do you actually think any idiot (other than the rich and famous) would spend a single dollar to protect someone else's privacy? Oh... Hahahah...

Get real!!!

Darthsid said...

daniel:
Shhhh... I still have to take my O levels!
:p

fammy:
Meh. Aren't we rebellious genuises all teh samne?

jerryboy:
The point being, I'm an insignificant 16 year old man.
Heheh..

Darthsid said...

fanny:
Shit, typo.
I blame it on early mornings and late nights.