Archive

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Stab Me In The Balls If I'm Ever Like This, Please.

'When we met, we both knew that we were soul mates....
*2 months later*
We broke up, he accused me of playing with his feelings...'

'I cried and cried, when he broke up with me,
I refused to take his calls but then, finally I answered the phone,
I don't think I've ever cried so much.... '

'I looooooove him....'

Some one stab me in the balls if I'm ever like
this
aww heck, nevermind..

Stab me in the balls if I ever write such bloody emo and contradicting posts,
that make no sense whatsoever.

I will go on my knees and worship you.

"
i accepted him despite knowing dat **** was crazy in love with him.....
but ya. their now together.
"

Really, really.
Emo Teenage posts.

Stab me in the balls if I'm ever like this again.


What's up with whining about love and broken hearts?
Go get a life and mess about instead.


Heheh...
It's been a long time since I've visited some of my peer's blogs.
No wonder, I haven't got such a good laugh recently.

Heheh...

*dramatic gasp*I lost my one true love, I shall never love again,
for I am a man scorned!


It's been a long time since I've laughed till I started tearing.
Well, at least it's been a long time, online.

I laugh my ass off almost everyday in school,
or at least, I'd make a joke that would make everyone fall of their chairs.

I'm a funny asshole, sue me.


LMAO.
Seriously, I would thank you if you'd stabbed me.

1 comment:

Icebreeze said...

that's what I call fucking puppy love. WOOF WOOF!