Archive

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Aunt Agony, Help me Please.

Confessions of a teenage boy.
Who really should be studying and stop flunking every subject he's currently taking, but he really couldn't give a hoot and wants to enjoy life, even though life throws him setbacks such as this 'relationship' he's currently in.
Damn, I still remember Sec 2. When I was slacking my way in Sec 2, I ranked 22 out of 40 pupils in the mid year. After some studying, I ranked 12 out of 40. Shows the dormant genius in me. Damn.
-------------------------------------------------




Dear Aunt Agony,

Recently, I've started hitting on this girl I know, hard. In return, she's hit back, even harder and I'm feeling quite lost. I have never met a girl this aggressive and open before and I'm getting quite worried. What if she's playing with my feelings? What If I'm actually wrong and she's toying with me? I don't know what I would do without her, I'd probably kill myself!

Recently, she's confessed that she 'likes' me and that she would like it if we got together. I've tried getting together with her and found that a relationship is really difficult. For one, we rarely see each other in school, she also does not like to communicate with me. Whenever I SMS her professing my great love for her beauty -instead of sweet replies- she's short and straight, right to the point. This actually makes her seem quite cavalier and I don't know what to do. Whenever I meet her however, it seems that she still 'likes' me. I'm so in love with her, help me!

Secondly, she seems to like flirting around with boys, even in my presence and has tried setting me up with multiple girls already. I don't know what's her motive behind these actions but I feel really sad. Everytime she sets me up, she keeps pushing me to the other girl aggressively and then keeps to herself and another boy who'll usually tag along. Another thing, I'm not the only boy who's in love with her, there are many other boys out there who 'like' her too. Although I think that they are all just immature and are merely infatuated. I really don't know what to do. Please help me!!!

Confused And Sad Boy

5 comments:

lest-i-forget said...

hey man you're in sec3? which sch are you in?

Anonymous said...

err..wtf? y no gloating? haha

Sky said...

She's playing you.

Darthsid said...

ahdokboy: HKSS. Hong Kah Secondary School. You shouldn't have hear it. Come relief some day..

I can guarantee that the top express class (My class, 4A) won't be as boring as BPGHS.

And yep, I realy sec 4, I just like referring to my past glories as well.
NO harm done either way.

Sky: I was kidding. I have a bad(?) sense of humour and like to experiment on people. Particularly test their emotions (?) or something like that.. I have too big of an ego to actually cry like a 15 year old teenager. Thanks for the concern anyway.

Idiot box (tag board) stil isn't working. Shit, there goes my little social experiment(?). All the way down the drain. Would have been great to get some other reactions..

Jin said...

Goodness gracious. Oh shit x1000.