Archive

Saturday, April 02, 2005

You might as well shoot me in the crotch and leave me bleeding.

Note: As I'm only a teenager, I'm not sure if this applies to adults, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't. So, if you're unlike me, and am an adult, please don't take this as the gospel truth. I'm only 15 with limited experiences with relationships. I blame it on the television.


"Let's just be friends."



Devastation.










Any hot blooded male who's ever been in a relationship before would've have
at least one encounter with those 4 words.

Pure Devastation.






"Just Go Fuck Yourself."

That's also 4 words. And the effect of using the former and the latter is pretty much
similar. It spells the end of a relationship, no matter how long or how short.
That's it.

Its over.


But then again, if you come to think of it. At the end of a relationship,
which set of words would prefer to hear from your (soon to be ex) significant partner?
The former or the latter?

It would seem that when ending relationships,
Females prefer using the former,
while Males prefer using the latter.

Why?
I can only guess.

Because when the final curtain falls,
and that dream girl you've foolishly been thinking about marrying
turns out to be a hypocritical bitch,
all the bullshit that transpired during the course of the relationship gets
thrown out the window and you immediately react by turning into
a cold, sour bastard who'll live out the rest of his life single,
even though there's a bunch of misguided females waiting in line to
get into a relationship with him.

(Try reading that fast.)
(No, I'm not referring to myself, although a bunch of idiots out there will think
I actually am referring to myself, even though I'm not. So yes, I'm referring to myself.
There. Happy?)

Well, that really sucks.

And that woman you once loved so dearly,
who pledged everything you and you did likewise,
well,
you feel like stabbing her eyes out for being such a hypocritical bitch at the end.

But no, that's never going to happen is it?
For one is bound by the law, the code of being a gentle man and by manners and taste.

It's not polite stabbing a person, not expecially in the eyes
and its certainly NOT good taste stabbing someone with your own hands.
Your hands might get soiled!

*To be continued*
Note: Eh, don't want to write no more,
my heart pains its because of you whore.

Watch the Tv, lull me to sleep,
its on! Its On! Its the Justice League.

Waiting patiently,
Waiting longingly,
for my sleeping beauty,
come take me.

Eh. Jialat.. You're going fucking insane over this whole episode..
Eh.. Not right leh...
Where's my sweet young thing who'll come comfort me,
and see me cry?

Damn you Korean/Taiwanese/Singaporean drama serials!
You lie!

4 comments:

lest-i-forget said...

they lie indeed.
Relax dude, you seem to have really liked the girl. What you need to do is to calm down, and look at the bright side. You have both time and looks on your side!

dON Lee said...

Dude, you know whats the number one for me?

"Its not you, it's me."

Of course it's me! You fucking stupid bitch of a slut. :P If it wasn't, you'd still be under me while I fuck your brains out! OOps... NC 16.

Hahaha~ I hate that phrase. Never used it, never will...

To your cut off phrase,

"Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship, never."
-Charles Caleb Colton

As I've said before, see what the market has to offer... Play the field, and if all else fails, the answer lies within this page... :P

http://donlee21.blogspot.com/2005/04/vodka-korean-style.html

Darthsid said...

Ahdokboy:
Haha..
I'm never wathcing those dramas ever again! Haha..

And besides, I am dealing with the situation. I'm being angry. And a bastard. Usually works.
P.S.: How do you know I'm good looking?

Don Lee:
Eh.. cannot lah.. Still got 7 more months to go... Sex not applicable.
Wise words from a wise man, though..
haha..

Anonymous said...

Are there other forums/blogs that are more specific for this topic? I have not found one.