Archive

Thursday, September 22, 2005

In A Good Mood.

For some reason, today, is a good day.

It might be due to the fact that
  1. I've finally weaned myself off the drugs, spending the better part of the morning in the exam hall feverish and shivering
  2. I'm certain that I'm going to fail my E math Paper 2
  3. I'm certain 3/4 of the School is going to fail along with me.
  4. The Chemistry paper was bloody easy, but I couldn't remember a thing because I was feverish and shivering from the lack of drugs.
  5. It rained the whole day
  6. I've finally stopped shivering
  7. Today is just a good day
So let's go on and do that long overdue 7's MEME.
And the two ladies who were cool enough to link to me,
Pat, first of all-sorry for taking so long,
and Becca, most remembered for playing up to my ego.

7 Things That Scare Me.

1. People who're smarter than me.
2. People who're much dumber than me.
3. Male homosexuals who are horny and proud of it.
4. Females who're generally too horny and proud of it.
5. Animal Innards.
6. Porcelain dolls
7. Cockroaches.


7. Things That I Like The Most.

1. Music
2. Women
3. Good Company
4. A Sense of style.
5. Intelligence.
6. A good book.
7. Lastly, a good lay. ;)


7. Important Things In My Room.

1. Bed (RE: Above No. 7)
2. Bookshelf.
3. Books.
4. 700 Watts of Aural pleasure. (Stereo)
5. Table.
6. Television
7. ME. Heheh.


7. Random Facts About Me.

1. I'm a geek. Really.
2. Although I say I love you, most likely I won't mean it.
3. I'm really not that horny. (Trust me on this one.)
4. I plan to get shit ass drunk as soon as I'm legal, then keep a distance from alcohol.
5. I don't really think people are ugly. It's just that some of you have lousy personalities
and that just makes you... Fugly.
6. I've probably seen more of the world than you have, even though I haven't
gone further than Malaysia.
7. I don't really like doing memes. But I'm in a good mood, today.


7. Things I Plan To Do Before I Die.

1. Top of the list. Have Sex.
2. Have an female-induced orgasm.
3. Make someone break down and cry, and not feel guilty.
4. Get shit-assed drunk.
5. Get married (?)
6. Sing at the Esplanade (?)
7. Okay, I really have no clue.


7. Celebrity Crushes.

1. Acherly,
2. I Hor,
3. Got No Celebrity Crush
4. Leh.
5. How?!
6. What about,
7. Me!?


7. Bloggers Who Better Do This Because I've Passed It To Them.
Okay, okay it was actually
'7 Bloggers Whom I Wanna Pass This Thingy to', so sure me.

1. The Don (I have to pay tribute, yea?)
2. Wong Cheok (Aye, you're not too cool to do this, okay?)
3. NNA (For being my first ever babe of the day, being cool. And being cool. Yea, She's cool.)
4. a crunchy green apple (Because I like apples. Especially apples who come to my blog and comment.>
5. Ei|een (Who's going through a rough patch. Hopefully some form of retardedness would lift your spirits ,yea?)
6. Wulu ( I know, I know. Prelims. Get to it when you're done, yea?)
7. He Jin (Who I could've linked as a celeb crush, but then again. I don't crush.)

Now, you maggots! Get to doing this meme.
And when you do, be sure to link me.
The publicity whore in me demands it!

3 comments:

KingMeng said...

I thought your meme was something else....u know, "I'm that guy...etc"

potpourri said...

Basket. Call us maggots somemore. *grumble grumble* Okay i'll do it...soon... ;)

Darthsid said...

becca:
Heh..
Okay, okay.

Aiyar, you left a good impression mah, that's why I remember it
as playing up my ego lor.

kingmeng:
Heh. I'm unofficially passing this baton to you too!
Go do it!

a crunchy green apple:
Heh.. Okay, okay. YOU're nt a maggot. You're a crunchy green apple!
Wholesome and delicious, no maggots at all!