Archive

Friday, July 01, 2005

Would You Be Gay With Me?

I don't refuse girls.
That applies to women too.

Especially if they're good looking enough not to be considered average,
or even ugly. (I'm not saying that you're ugly Ei|een, in fact... Err.. What I think doesn't matter.)

Here's a special request from Ei|een.

Presenting.....
*Drum Roll Please!*

Tom! The gay guy from friendster,
'hi dick
u wanna explore a relationship wif a mature guy'
The Gay guy who quite possibly wants to fuck me.


tom1


I know, I know.
It's bloody wierd.
But quite funny too.
Especially considering that the guy is a peadophilic and gay,
and seriously thinks that I give a shit about him.

Hmm.
Now then, I wonder if I could get any cash from him...

4 comments:

Adrian said...

How would you get money from him?

Darthsid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darthsid said...

I'm not too sure..
I'll probably pull one of those China-bride stunts where I cheat him out of all his CPF and became immensely rich for a 15 year old teen.

Heh.. Or it could be an over active imagination working overtime... Either or.

Darthsid said...

ei|een:
Nono, none such nonsense at all.
However, wouldn't it be wierd if I were to hit on an auntie? Eh? Haha...

True, true...
Preying on a 15 year old.
Sigh, does he really think we're that stupid?