Archive

Friday, July 01, 2005

There is, still a egomanical bastard in here.

The author would like his readers to note that he is currently in a frame of mind that
would an otherwise insane person look sane. He is indeed, 'fucked mad' in the head
and would like to note that the portion of his brain that is still functioning properly
would like to disclaim all responsiblity from anything that might have been mentioned in
this post.

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.



I blame this all on Adrian's latest post.
*highly amused at how flustered Sid is and how he's babbling nonsense*
You get the gist of it.

Well, *blushes* I'm so embarrassed.
You found out my secret LolXxx!
So paiseh... I dowan.....

*ahem* Being the testosterone charged teen I am,

"I am 15, going on 16
This is the 'O' level Year,
Blushing So deeply,
acting so corny.
Oh what a sweet, sweet dear"

Ah... Where was I?
So much for that Julie Andrews inspired flashback.
Bah!

Well, after that half arsed attempt at matchmaking I got
amusingly 'flustered'.
Well, people let me tell you something, being a geeky, broke
teen of 15 who spends his time juggling nonsense like school and
blogging a quasi-successful blog is not easy.
You don't get to meet much people, there's practically no fringe benefits.
You sit in front of the monitor as the time passes, and you grow old,
you reminisce about the good ole' times.

When there were stalkers, gay men and masturbation.
Now, my life is empty.
The horniness is gone, the stalkers gone and the gay men aren't good enough
for me.
What makes you think I'm bloody gay!?
Oh woe is me!

Now, sitting alone, in front of the computer bursting pimples,
feeling the pus ooze from between my fingers, taking pleasure in
the pain it inflicts. Hating the scarring that my actions have caused,
I sit alone and weep.

Remembering what wongcheok said,
that I could hook up with girls through blogging.
Where are the girls now!? Where!?
Oh woe is me! Why am I made such a fool of?
Have you no compassion man!? Why have you given me such hope
when the light has forsaken me!?

Then remembering the words of Ei|een that one should cherish the younger days,
and those I have squandered! Oh the days that I have frittered away,
obsessing with my looks, with my material possesions, with the immaterial
and inconsequential. Oh how I weep!

Then I remember the days, the days long gone.
When the flag flew proud and my chest was puffed out,
where I was part of LEWD, when I cussed proud and loud
with the protection of a god behind me.

And in a way, I was a god myself. High and mighty,
proud for all to see. And I weep for the days long gone.
Now the gods are no more. They have left us forsaken.
They have left me broken, for the demons to consume.

And then a glimmer of hope, when the mighty god had come back once
more, lit a beacon for me. A path that I might take.
To Hejin you must go! And the very seeds of destruction you must sow,
together hand in hand! (Okay, okay. That last part was a very hopeful me. Not Adrian)
Then a spark re-ignited a tear trickled down, a tear of hope,
Not for what I was,
Not for what I am,
But for what I would be.

I checked her out. I read her blog. Even Daniel's advice was sought.
(Well, more freely given actually.)
Then a thought, Ye Gods!
This is not for me!

Her ego isn't big,
isn't tiny see?
She isn't my age,
she's 15 to be.
I'm taking my O's
why add on to my woes?

In short, as Mr Micawber would say.
She is imperfect. And therefore of no real interest to me,
her ego isn't that big. It's no match for mine. She's not really
such a bitch, she's more reserved and refined. She doesn't
swear like a sailor would, she doesn't condescend as good as I could.

So what was all that flurry of activity from me about?
I could only conclude that it was the hormones working over time,
and my brain lazing about. I was more hormonal than rational
and that was real shame, like a shot to the balls and oh, what shame.

Therefore, I have rationalized and I have theorized.
Never, EVER let your hormones get the better of you.
It's much better being a calculating asshole, than
a sloopy muttering little punk.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sugar Overload.
Hmph.
If Hejin you're reading this and you take offense.
I'm sorry. But then again, I wouldn't mind if you decided to flame me,
it's been quite some time since I got a decent flame.
And I really get cranky when I don't get my monthly doses of anonymous trollers
and flamers I get really cranky, not being able to excersice the right to humiliate and shame.

This post was borne of boredom and the plain lack of co-operation
form the brain to function properly. The Author does not apologise
to its readers for the lack of creativity and amusement value.
The Author would like to know that, for all the shit that this post contains,
it is the single post with the most links to his readers.

So hey, even if this post sucks, it links to all your other blogs, so
if yo do't like it, hey, at least you got linked right?

Eh, the brain is shutting down as I speak. Forget it...

Hmm.. I wonder how I would go about asking her out...
Argh! No, no! *Slaps Self* Restraint! Show some restraint!

8 comments:

Adrian said...

Hey man, lighten up. Anyway, what are you talking about? You're still LEWD, even if you did babble a lot of crap, heheheh. Ah well, the price of inexperience. You'll learn, my young Padawan. You've still got time. ;)

Darthsid said...

Eh, you actually plowed through all that crap?

Whoa, you have my greatest respect, oh great one.

Heh, my brain doesn't seem to want to function properly. I blame it.

Jin said...

RIGHT! I can't believe Don A.Q. thinks I have a huge ego!* looks around innocently* And I don't like guys who cuss LEH!

LOL this is the funniest thing I've heard about for ages.

Adrian said...

Sid: GO CHECK OUT HER BLOG AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE! HAHAHAHAHA!

Jin said...

WHAAT!

Adrian said...

Hejin: I commented on your blog.

dON Lee said...

darth sid: Closet egomaniac quite possibly... :P

Darthsid said...

Hejin:
All guys cuss...
Heh, you'l have to go on like Sumiko Tan then eh?


adrian:
Oh man, you're enjoying this immensely aren't you?

don lee:
Haha... True, true..