Archive

Thursday, June 30, 2005

School.

School sucks. Not only that, it blows,
swallows, fucks you upside down and spits you right out.

Leaving you, a traumatized heap of organic meat.

I have 11 hour days in school now.
As if I don't have enough of a life,
I have to stay back in school now, 'practicing for my O levels.
Pfft.

-------------------------------------------------------

I seriously have no idea how much of an impact girls have on my life.
I was so bloody celebate during the June hols' I might as well have
shot myself in the crotch.

But just one week in the school and I'm feelling bloody good.
Ha!
I have been re-seeded! heh...

Looks, like I've still not gotten rid of all that testosterone yet,
still a bloody hormonal teenager. And loving it.
Ow, sweet Eve.
I thank thee for the gifts you have given us and for the sins you have committed,
for truly. They are one of the few things that people really live for.

Woot!

-------------------------------------------------------
In other news,
the resident asshole of my class cried today.
(Not me, I'm a hypocritical asshole. I kiss as much ass as I can get and am only
openly rude to someone when it's most advantageous for me to be.)

Well, not really cried.
He just refused to enter the Chemistry Laboratory
and curled up, (albeit strategically outside the laboratory)
feeling sorry for himself and making sure he was in full view of every one.

That made the rest of my day.
I was so overjoyed that I wanted to grab the mic from the teacher
and start singing "Fly Me To The Moon" in front of the whole class.
Common sense prevailed though, and I had to settle for whistling.
It was damn good whistling though.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

did i hear u whistling?
i think not man...
haha
Come on man
That asshole could have a nervous breakdown due to many things.
you and I know many things happen to him and maybe it just all gushes out.You never know what the human mind can do everybody...

Darthsid said...

tshyyw:
Well, the last time was because
"my g/f want to break with meeeee"

I wonder what it is now..
I couldn't jerk it out?

Adrian said...

Hahaha, in my time we'd have dragged him to the toilet for some good, clean bruising.

Darthsid said...

adrian:
Unfortunately, the male population of my class consists of mainly geeks, nerds, the pacifists, the morally self righteous and then the violent people.

And, the violent people are the assholes.
Oh well.

Anonymous said...

U did leave me under the "violent people" category didnt you?

Darthsid said...

T.H.Y.:
you? violent? Don't make me laugh... haha..

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I just wanted to give a greeting and tell you I like your blog.