Archive

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Friendster Profiles.

This was my friendster profile.
I can't believe I wrote this shit with a straight face.
Eh...
---------------------------------------------------
"I have reached the cross roads.
I do not know where to turn.
For both roads are equally tempting.
I have had a heck of a journey
in school this year.

So many things have come to pass.
Many meaningful,
some distasteful.

I have been a fool,
been tricked,
tried to be a jester,
tried to appease.

But in the end all I had was stripped from me.
I have to start over a new next year.
Doesn't matter.
I have decided to turn my back on the immaterial.
Emotions,
passions,
friendship,
loyalty.

All these are irrelevant to my lifestyle.
It makes no difference if I have built
relationships,
for one day I would have to relinquish them.
It makes no sense to be loyal when the loyalty would not be returned.

I have seen vice,
and I understand why it is embraced.

I am selfish,
but yet I have vindicated myself over and over again.
I believe myself to be misunderstood.
A dilemma a paradox,
one that would never be solved.
But I wish that someone Will solve me soon.

For it is tiresome continuing like this.
I have no wish for your happiness.
I only desire my own.

I have no use for manners,
for in they end I still get disowned.

Why do people put so much into living?
To experience.
I have only wish to experience and learn as much lessons
both moral and immoral.
For I believe that being able to experience is the most important.

But most of all I wish to be supported by all that is material,
which would suit my very needs.
And please my very senses to fulfil my pleasures.
For it is not emotion that will feed you.
It is food itself.
And emotion will not get you any food.

Relinquish your sanity,
Embrace the contract offered
to you.

For it may be your last chance to sign."

----------------------------------------------------------

Goes to show that too much sugar isn't good for your health, kiddies...
Take uncle's word for it.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

Jesus fucking Christ, what was that?? Hahahaha.

Darthsid said...

bullshit.
Ah...
The horrible combination of friendster and sugar.

Darthsid said...

sorry, no refunds for aching heads,
hands legs or any other ailments caused either directly or inderiectly from reading this aritlce.

Paracetemol. Go wild. Haha..