Archive

Sunday, June 26, 2005

A.C.T.S.

25/06/05
I'm going to re-type this thing.
It sounds shitty as hell, and I was half a sleep when I wrote it anyway.
Grab the banner anyways.



Okay, Okay.
There are plenty of bloggers out there who suck
and there are the bloggers out there who don't.

And more often than not, these two groups of people hate each other.
Well, I've heard enough bitching (and done some myself) about bloggers,
who can't spell for nuts,Daniel's post to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Well, I for one think that people who blog like that should be crucified,
however this being the internet, I have no way of physically contacting
all the idiots who've been spreading this plague, this wave of idiocy.
Besides, being only 15 years of age, it is far beyond my means to crucify everyone
who blogs like an idiot. Lucky punks.


Instead, to combat such idiocy I have come up with A.C.T.S. manifesto,
A.C.T.S. being an acronym for, Advocating Content Tenses (and) Spelling.
I know, it doesn't sound all that impressive, but it kicks ass anyway.

With the aim of spreading the word, to blog with decent content, tenses and spelling.
You just need to click on that little ABC button, how hard is it punk?
Not that you have to bog with fancy vocabulary, with one hand on the keyboard
and the other on the thesaurus. Just have the decency not to type
until very er xinx!!! lolx nort farnieeeee..... hehehehehehehex!!!!!111!!!!!11!

How does one even manage to sustain such low levels of brain activity and
still manage to continue living? I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm sour
that I can't type like that, or maybe it's because people who type like that
suck. I can't decide which.

So hey, if you're just like me and can't stand such dumbasses
infiltrating and proliferating the blogging world, go on.
Get that banner on your blog support blogging with decent
Content, tenses and spelling.




Anyone who feels as strongly as I do should paste this banner on
their blogs. What the hell, paste in on your blog even if you don't
feel strongly.

Just make sure that you
1. Are not retarded
2. Are not piss stupid
3. Can spell.
4. Read: 1, 2, 3.
5. Rinse and repeat the above.

Who knows, you might just get linked by me if you get that banner on
your blog. Now, that'll really kick ass.

Use this HTML code to get the banner:


And leave a comment when you do get the banner, why don't you?
This way I'll know you're not a complete idiot and link your blog
to mine.

It just takes a couple more key strokes so that you won't look like a jack ass.
Just a couple more keystrokes my friend, and spell check.

6 comments:

James said...

Great post, I'm endorsing it.

http://miraging.blogspot.com, if you hadn't known before.

Cheok said...

i like the idea. it tickles my funnybones endorsing 1337 english usage. haha.

roger wilco.

Daniel said...

Aah! Don't crucify me~

Jon said...

haha, i love the idea, link me anyways. i used it

So Angeline said...

I'm using the banner.
Love your idea, supporting the "campaign".

Anonymous said...

"bog" with fancy vocabulary lol.