Archive

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Life As A Hong Kah Lite.

Life In A Neighbor Hood School...

Discussing Politics in a neighborhood school is a big no, no.
Case in point:

During Socia Studies we were having a discussion about
politics, one thing lead to another and we were soon discussing
about communist states.
When Suddenly...
"No! No! China is not Communist what! China has a government!"

I was out numbered, 8 to 1.
All who agreed China was a democratic nation.



The Red, representing democracy, The Large Star, Democratic Government,
The Smaller stars, the People who practice freedom of speech.



Let's give it up to Mao Zedong, founding father of Democracy!


5 comments:

Daniel said...

funny people you go to school with.

Adrian said...

haha good one

Darthsid said...

daniel:
That's just the least of the idiocy. And this was, among the top 20 of the sec 4 population.
Our future 'leaders'... Bah..

adrian:
I tell em' like I see em. That's all I'm doing.

Jin said...

Is that your handwriting? Ha-

Darthsid said...

hejin:
If only I was that neat..
Heh... No I write cursive.
Bloody untidy cursive though...

Wait up, next post, should have my handwriting up.