Archive

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Hayden Christensan... He's So Cute... *Fawns*

So,
Thursday,
May 19th.

Final Star Wars Movie coming out.
So, I've had this conversation on MSN recently:

"XXX: Soo... You're a Star Wars Fan too?

Darthsid: Yep.. So?

XXX: I LOVE Star Wars!!

Darthsid: Good for you..

XXX: Have you got the Burger King toys?

Darthsid: nope....

XXX: and you call yourself a true star wars fan.

*3 minutes pass*

XXX: So... what do you like best about Star Wars?
XXX: I just loooooove Hayden Christensen!!
XXX: He's sooooo cute!!!!

*Darthsid has logged off*"

Okay, okay maybe that conversation wasn't 100% accurate.
I forgot to save it.. Sue me.

But you the gist of things.


Soo... All you fans out there,
do you know anything else apart from Hayden Christensen being cute?
Err.. Do you even know that he's playing Anakin Skywalker?
Do you know that he turns out to be the most kickass villian ever?



If you want to fawn over a hormonal, moody and brooding
teen, come watch me.

Trust me, I'm much more entertaining.



See, its so puzzling that even Hans Solo looks confused.
And we al know how slick Hans Solo is.
Wait.. Don't you 'fans' know who Hans Solo is?

You've never watched the Original Trilogy before?
Oh sorry.

-------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

Adrian said...

Haha nice post! I'm gonna plug this one.

Anonymous said...

I bet that XX is a girl. Well, shame on her!

Even though I'm not a fan and I'm proud to say that I have no idea who Han Solo or Anakin Skywalker is and that I can't spell his name without double checking, I can't believe there's still girls (please don't let XX be a guy. I'll puke) going crazy over pretty boys!

Especially since they think it's something to be proud of. Guess having pretty boys and eye candy in movies seems to be a guaranteed way to making blockbusters.

lest-i-forget said...

hey dude, it's been a while.
what's up with the LEWD thing? what's it about?

Adrian said...

Strange. Why are people asking Dick about LEWD instead of the frikkin Source Of Lewdness Himself?

Ok, that was just plain blog whoring, but you have to admit there was some justification, heheheheh.

Darthsid said...

wulu:
Yep.. XX is a girl.. stupid really.. Want to be crazy over a pretty boy, get crazy over me lah..
You don't have to pay $9.50 to watch me.. I'd entertain you for free..
Then again, I've got brains.
So I wouldn't really count would I?
Haha...

ahdokboy:
Yep.. Just follow Adrian's links..
But don't believe what Adrian's written, in actual fact, LEWD is just a minor step for me,
it is a tool, Tthat I will use for world Domination! *Cackles*

Oh ya.
You did you get into OCS?

geeky jade:
I wasn't referring to you lah.. anyway he isn't. I agree with you. good taste.
*Waves Hand*
You will support my blog forever.
The invite's in the mail.

adrian:
Wohoo! More publicity!