Archive

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Go Go Power Rangers!

You scored as Master Vile.

Divatox


100%

Master Vile


100%

Lord Zedd


100%

King Mondo


92%

Ivan Ooze


92%

Queen Machina


67%

Goldar


67%

Rita Repulsa


58%

Finster


50%

Scorpina


42%

Rito Repulsa


33%

Prince Sprocket


25%

Squatt


17%

Baboo


17%

Which Power Rangers Villain Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com



Damn! I'd always like Ivan Ooze.
HE was PURPLE!
Man, how many kick ass purple villians do yu see around?

I remember Ivan Ooze from the first Power Rangers Movie.
He kicked ass! HE was skinny, purple, gay and totally
kicked the shit out of thoose pretentions S Club Seven Wannabes.

Instead, I scored as Master Vile.
Some fat turd whom I don't know.

I mean, shit, I remember Rita Repulsa, Lord Zedd, Baboo the
whole original Power Rangers Gang, where there were Dinosaurs!

I repeat! Dinosaurs!
The Green Ranger Kicked the most ass!
He had a sword which doubled as a flute, which double
as a summoning device for his BIG MECHANICAL DINOSAUR!

I mean, I pretty kickass with my harmonica, and its
pretty handy when you need to bludgeon some one to death,
but my harmonica could never summon a Green Dinosaur!
(Let's not talk about the Violin or the piano, I can play but they're completely useless)


Aww man..
Come to think of it, I realyl missed the Power Rangers.
Kids Central should do a special and play old re-runs of the
original Power Rangers Series.

Come on, you have to admit,
you were singing
"GO GO POWER RANGERS"
every weekday at 5PM.

You had to be.
How could you resist the appeal of the original Power Rangers?


Now, look what they've done to the series?
A fat turd as a villan?
Completely hopeless.

Even teh putty monsters were more menacing.


Note to mention Ninjado!
God, I still have that action figure (that was grossly overpriced at $65.90)
that shows him change from the cute innocent Ninja Master to
a Menacing badass.
A gigantic one at that.

And who could forget Lord Zedd and Alpha Nine?
"Aiyaiyai!"


How Kick Ass Were The Power Rangers!?!?


7 comments:

Agagooga said...

w00t!

Ninjado? You mean Ninjor?

Daniel said...

they don't make cartoons like they used to, those assholes.

Anonymous said...

i believe the green rangers dagger was used to summon a dragon?

Darthsid said...

agagooga:
I guess so. It's been nearly a decade.I'm a bit rusty.

danniel:
damn straight! Look at the crap they have on TV now... Power Puff Girls?
The new TMNT?!? Gimme the old TMNT anytime!

joe hahn:
It was a dagger that doubled
as a flute, I guess..


Power Rangers!
Woot!

Agagooga said...

PR isn't a cartoon!

And Season 13, SPD is showing in the US now. Here you can get Ninja Storm.

The Dragon Dagger summoned Dragonzord, yes.

Darthsid said...

Oaky, okay.. Children's programs..

Ninja Storm sucks lah.. You have to admit.. No dinosaurs!

Agagooga said...

Dino Thunder's coming after Ninja Storm - wait up!