Archive

Monday, October 10, 2005

The one where I wait for the ass whoopin' that will never come.

If you don't stir the pot,
the broth will go bland.


Now, who likes to drink bland soup?
Not me.


------------------------------------------

I think I've got insomnia.
Not sleeping well for the past
few days. With yesterday night being the most
pronounced among the sleepless nights.

Imagine this, going to bed at 10PM,
tossing and turning before finally getting shut eye at 11+PM.
Then waking up again at 1.30PM, bursting full of energy
and ready to kick some ass.

Well, at least Kimi Raikkonen helped out some
in getting me through the early morning.
Formula One, bloody fantastic; and right now,
I'd have to say Kimi/Team McLaren is the hottest thing
on the track, together with Juan Pablo Montoya.

Screw Fernando Alonso and Team Renault, nothing
matches Kimi and his Mercedes.

But Formula One doesn't last throughout the morning,
and WWE sucks big time, no matter what 'Special' they have on.
So when you try to fall asleep instead and find that you can't
despite tossing and turning from 2PM to 4.30PM,
constantly drinking water-due to dry lips- and then, in turn
visiting the toilet to relieve yourself of the pee.

It really starts to piss a fella off.
And you know what's the cincher?

When you've finally gotten so cranky due to a lack of sleep
that you start talking to your own penis.



Dear Penis, mark my words. One day, I'll have my revenge on you.
Just you wait.


I need to sleep.
And I'm all out of milk too,
any one recommend any alternative remedy?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errr...
perhaps u could try my remedy
U know what my remedy is anyway so maybe it could make u sleep?

James said...

I got the exact same thing last night, but instead of sleeping and then waking again, I stayed awake from 12AM to 230PM thinking about how I would sleep. I don't talk to my penis though, I just go to the toilet.

James said...

Let me correct that: 0230AM.

Darthsid said...

tshyyw:
Man, masturbate!?
Egad.

james:
Heheh.. I started talking to it only after my 6th visit top the toilet.
Splendid delirium!

You should try it man, damn, relaxing.

Darthsid said...

fayeth:
Ahh.. Heheh..

Well... It certainly works for me!
Heh..