Archive

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Never, Ever, Get Yourself In A Neighbourhood School, Even If It's Just For 'Fun'

It's a mistake that you'll live to regeret.
Most of the teachers there are more often than not,
Stupid, Lousy, Pig Headed and Incompetent.

Why else would they remain in a neighbourhood school?
Most of the half-way competent teachers I know have all
benn head-hunted by RGS, RI and whatnot.

Thank god, Mr Lee stayed on.

If I'd have it my way, they'd all be hanged and shot.
But, I'm too young to start a revolution and that'd be illegal anyway.
I'm not stupid enough to do illegal.
Yet.

Heheh...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Life's a bloody drama serial man,
it just depends on the pacing and how badly written the script is.
But at the end of it all, life's a bloody drama serial and I'm out to be the best
fahking actor in the whole show.

Which is why, you'll always see me with a big grin on my face,
no matter how bad the day has been.
Coupled with the hormones released, that make you feel better,
it also pretty much pisses people off, especailly the one who's been giving you stick.

I'll end off with a big grin.
So what are you going to do with me?
Whoop me?

Smiling man is untocuhable, baby!
You can't touch me, not without appearing like an even bigger douche bag then I am.

And you know what's really effective for getting yourself out of big shit?

Eye contact.


When you're teacher/friend/parents are giving you shit,
just make eye contact and stare as deep in their eyes as possible.
They won't be able to lie, they won't be able to get pissed.
You'll know that they'll be tellign the truth, and all that rehearsed jack
about giving you as much shit as possible will all go down the drain.
they won't be able to get any more angry, more often than not they'll
cool down and get calm.
It's about the most effective method to use for getting out of shit,
tried and tested by yours truly.

Oh, and it helps if you can sugar coat things a bit.
Not lie, you're making eye contact.
It's damn hard to lie while staring into someone's eyes.
Just sugar coat the truth, and you're home free.

Too bad, I can't employ a similar tactic on the phone.
Damn.

No comments: